Thekkady and Mullai Periyar Dam
Arrival at the Cochin airport and transfer to Thekkady. Check into the hotel.
Thekkady is considered a heaven for natural spices such as black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon and clove. The main attraction in thekkady is boating on the lake and theMullai Periyar Dam. Boating will take approximate 2 hours and you can also get rare glimpses of wild animals. Dont forgot to take photos. Bring a digital camera with Optical zoom to take the closer shots of the animals. Thekkady has immense possibilities for Adventure Tourism. The Forest Department offers many programs including Periyar Tiger Trail, Nature walk, Bamboo Rafting, etc. There are private organizations as well as government agencies (e.g.KTDC), who promote adventure tourism in Thekkady. Plantation tourism also is promoted by these agencies, so that the tourists can see and learn the cultivation of various spices of Kerala.
Departure from Cochin airport
- 2 night accommodation at Thekkady
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Indica/Indigo
- All applicable taxes
- Drivers Bata ,Tips ,Parking fees etc…
- Complimentary breakfast
- Entrance fees ,If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in Tour inclusions
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Personal expenses like Laundry ,Portgages ,Tips etc
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability.If the mentioned hotel rooms are not available we will confirm with the similar one.