Munnar and Alleppey
Arrival at Cochin Airport (assistance on arrival) and drive to Munnar (140 km – 4 hours drive), on arrival check into the hotel. Spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay is arranged in Munnar.
After breakfast spend the day with local sightseeing. Situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level. Munnar was once the summer resort of the British government in South India. Local sightseeing of Munnar includes visit to Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo point. Afternoon proceed to Rajamalai were the rarest species of mountain goat, "Nilgiri Thars", can be spotted. Overnight stay is arranged at Munnar.
After the breakfast check out from hotel, proceed to Alleppey, check in house boat.backwater cruise through the Paddy fields, coconut lagoons, Narrow canals, Coir villages etc. Over night stay at Houseboat
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Cochin airport for onward journey.
- 2Night accommodation at Munnar
- 1 Night accommodation at Houseboat
- Nights accommodation at Madurai
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Traveller
- All applicable taxes ,Drivers Bata ,Toll and parking etc……
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal expenses like Laundry ,Tips, portgaguage etcc
- Any item not include in Tour inclusions
- Presently no booking has been made .Hotel rooms are subject to the availability on the confirmation .A/C working time in house boat strts from 5 pm till nextday morning.