Auckland, Waitomo, Rotorua and Napier
Meals: Not applicable
On arrival in Auckland, 'The City of Sails' take a transfer to the hotel on seat-in-coach basis. Check-in at the hotel and spend a comfortable night there.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
After an appetizing breakfast, visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mudpools and roaring geysers. Following this, visit the Rainbow Springs to see New Zealand's trout birds and wildlife before continuing to the Agrodome for a New Zealand farm show featuring sheep dog demonstrations, cow milking, and an introduction to the stars of the sheep industry. Enjoy your afternoon at leisure. In the evening, enjoy an authentic Maori Hangi (feast) and concert. Later, enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Rotorua - Napier
After a delectable breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Travel south to reach Taupo before traveling over rugged mountain ranges and well cultivated farmlands to arrive in the 'Art Deco' city of Napier. Check-in at the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
After breakfast, the morning is free to explore the streets of Napier on your own. In afternoon, join our wine tour which includes visits and wine tasting at 3 local wineries.
Napier - Auckland
After an appetizing breakfast at the hotel, check-out from the hotel. Travel to Auckland and checnk-in at the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel and take a swift transfer to the Auckland airport in time to board your flight to India.
- Return economy-class airfare
- Current applicable airport taxes
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Auckland
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Rotorua
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Napier
- Tour to the Waitomo Glowworm caves
- Visit to Te Puia Thermal Reserve and Rainbow springs
- Maori Hangi (feast) and concert (dinner)
- Wine tour and tasting at Napier
- Return airport transfers in a coach
- All transfers between the cities on seat-in-coach basis
- New Zealand Visa charges