Munnar, Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni, Mattupetty Dam, Rajamalai, Kundale and Thekkady
Cochin- Munnar 140 kms
Arrival at Cochin Airport (assistance on arrival) and drive to Munnar (140 km – 4 hours drive), on arrival check into the hotel. Spend the day at leisure. Overnight stay is arranged in Munnar.
After breakfast spend the day with local sightseeing. Situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale, Munnar is 1600 Meter above sea level. This majestic hill station was once the summer resort of the British government in South India. Local sightseeing of Munnar includes visit to Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake and Echo point. Afternoon proceed to Rajamalai were the rarest species of mountain goat, "Nilgiri Thars", can be spotted. Overnight stay is arranged at Munnar
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Thekkady (110 km, 4 hours drive), on arrival check into the hotel. Proceed for the sightseeing tour of Thekkady - one of the world's most fascinating wild life reserves. The Periyar wild life sanctuary in Thekkady is spread across 777 sq km of which 360 sq km is thick ever green forest. Noted for its geomorphology, diversity of wild life and scenic beauty, the sanctuary was declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978. Optional activities like Boating at Periyar Lake, Spice Plantation visit, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant Ride can be done at an extra cost. Overnight stay is arranged in Thekkady
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to cochin airport for your onward journey
- 2 Nights accomodation at Munnar
- 1 nights accommodation at Thekkady
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Indica/Indigo
- All applicable taxes
- Drivers Bata ,Tips ,Parking fees etc…
- Complimentary breakfast
- Entrance fees ,If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in Tour inclusions
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Personal expenses like Laundry ,Portgages ,Tips etc
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability.If the mentioned hotel rooms are not available we will confirm with the similar one.