Munnar, Anaimudi, Eravikulam National Park, Mattuppetty, Marayoor and
Arrival at the Cochin airport and transfer to Munnar. Check into the hotel.
Munnar is a magnificent hill station in the Western Ghats at about 5000 feet above sea level. This is one of the best hill stations in Kerala and is the major centre of Kerala's tea industry. Munnar means three rivers and the town is located at the confluence of 3 mountain streams - Muthirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. These 3 stream confluence at the heart of the town and meet all the water requirements of the settlers and visitors. Munnar has lakes, forests and several tea estates. Anaimudi, the highest peak in South India (2695 m/8883 ft.) is nearby. Munnar was the British Government's Summer Resort in the South and it has been the favorite summer resort of the European sellers for centuries. Major sightseeing attractions are the Kundale tea plantation, Eravikulam National Park, The High Range Club, Top Station, Mattuppetty, Devikulam, Rajamalai, Chithirapuram, Marayoor, Pallivasal/Pothamedu, etc.
Departure from Cochin airport.
- 2 nights accommodation at Munnar
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Indica/Indigo
- All applicable taxes
- Drivers Bata ,Tips ,Parking fees etc…
- Complimentary breakfast
- Entrance fees ,If applicable
- Any item not mentioned in Tour inclusions
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Personal expenses like Laundry ,Portgages ,Tips etc
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability.If the mentioned hotel rooms are not available we will confirm with the similar one.